How to complete your booking?
Easy as one, two three!
- Check the details on your booking form are correct!
- Click Approve, if not Decline and give the reasons why. We can send the link again if you need any adjustments made to your quote.
- We will then send you an invoice to pay to secure your booking by bank transfer.
What happens Next?
- Once you have approved your order, answered the questions asked at the approval stage and paid the requested amount on your invoice we will then send you booking confirmation. Your booking will NOT be confirmed until this has been done and you many lose your booking!
- We will then deliver your order according to your delivery date chosen. Please note that unless you have booked and paid for a timed delivery slot, we cannot give you a delivery time until the day of your delivery. All deliveries are done between 10am and 8pm and your driver will give you approximately an hours’ notice before delivery.
What do you need to do to prepare for your keg delivery?
- Provide us with a normal UK 13amp 240v socket per cooler hired. We will use 3amps of power per 2 taps. If you are hiring a Cellar system, we require 4amps of power per 6 taps and the socket will need to be placed in the location of the cellar.
- We will require a water point to fill the cooler such as a garden tap.
- We will require parking whilst we install your cooler. This normally takes 45mins per 2 taps hired, then an extra 15 mins for any extra tap hired. Cellar Systems take at least 2 hours
- The taps require a 1cm – 8cm thick surface and 8 – 12cm depth. If this cannot be supplied please contact us. In most cases we can attach to almost any table surface
- If you have hired Cask products then you will not be able to move the product once installed as even the slightest movement will affect the product.
- Hire or buy some glassware.
- If you have ordered more than 4 kegs we require help to move them unless you opt to pay for extra staff to help, otherwise the kegs will be left as a kerbside delivery. Please let us know if you wish to book this.
When Will we arrive?
As we deliver across several counties in the same day and every installation job is different to the next due to the nature of events, we cannot give a specific delivery time unless otherwise stated on your booking from, and or paid for at timed booking slot (if available). However, the technician will call you upon leaving his last job to update you with a time of arrival that day. If you technician has not arrived, do NOT panic. If we have not contacted you, we will deliver on your booked day, no matter the time. If your delivery is on the same day of your event, please notify us immediately if you have not done so already.
What happens when we arrive?
- We will setup and install your cooler as quickly as possible
- Give you a full demonstration of how to use the equipment
- We will turn the gas off unless you let us know otherwise. Make sure you turn it back on when ready for use.
- Upon delivery you will be required to sign our paperwork and any queries on goods must be notified to the delivery technician immediately.
- If you are not present for delivery you may lose your delivery slot. This would result in a re delivery at your cost or the loss of your booking without refund. This is because, simply, it could ruin the next delivery and clients event if we do not depart on time.
What else do you need to know?
- Sale and return is only applicable to customers on pre arranged return quantities of non import or filled to order kegs such as KeyKegs and plastic Euro kegs.
- We only offer sale and return on unopened, sealed kegs. We charge £40+VAT handling fee per keg returned. Regretfully most kegs only have a 3 -5 week stock life and we have to make arrangements to return them quickly. All returned kegs must be in date.
- If you are having issues please read the trouble shooting guide here https://rent-a-keg.com/trouble-shooting | If you continue to experience please call us on the number below. Please make sure you read the guide first as we will ask you all of the questions on the guide first.
- Any call outs for equipment faults where the company is at fault will be covered for free. If it is decided a member of staff is needed to be called out to the event, we will require the client to email a call out request to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the member of staff departing. Upon our staff arriving on site we will require the client to sign to confirm they have arrived. If the client is found to be responsible for the equipment fault there will be a £95 +VAT call out charge applied for weekday's and £175+VAT for evenings and weekends.
Need a Quote?
Looking to get a quote or contact us?
Small Events We are industry leaders in supplying draft beer systems for parties & events. If you're having a house party, wedding or office knees up, we can supply you with everthing you need.
We use state of the art beer coolers, which means you will be pouring ice cold beer within 15 minutes of us installing our equipment. Find out more Self Service Tap Wall
Bar Hire Designed in house are tap walls have become a huge hit at events and short to long term installs a like. The units are self contained and can serve up to 4 different products for up to 500 pints per hour.
We stock reclaimed wood, white panel bars and grass or foliage look bars. The bars can also be branded on the front if you are looking to match theming or particular styled space. Find out more Drinks Taps
For Your Office Need to lift your working team spirit? Why not install a drinks tap in your office or communal area for social events to serve Beer, Prosecco & Cocktails on tap. br />
Since Covid, we have seen a sharp rise in clients looking for short to long term hire packages in order to offer social options for the staff in a safe work environment. We have packages to suit any length of hire period as well as equipment to suit most pre-existing furniture areas. Find out more