Keg Storage & Care
- Kegs should be stored at a temperate between 2 and 12 degrees. Try and keep in a consistent temperature environment
- Keep kegs out of sun light, ideally in a dark and or shaded area.
- Always use oldest kegs first
Changing a Keg
This guide covers and will work with the changing of most keg coupler types. With an A-Type coupler you not be required to twist the coupler.
- Switch the gas supply off. Is can be done at the bottle or on the regulator connected to the keg coupler if present.
- When disconnecting a keg always have your head to one side and never directly over the connector. Ejection of beer spray could occur.
- Lift the handle upwards and twist the coupler anti-clockwise a quarter turn. Lift the coupler and release the gas from the line by holding the connector in one hand and depressing the handle
- Inspect the connector for cleanliness
- Always select the oldest full sealed keg to be connected. Remove the tamper proof cap and inspect the keg connection for cleanliness.
- Keeping your head to one side, place the keg coupler onto the keg connection. Twist the keg coupler a quarter turn clockwise, then depress the handle.
- Switch the gas supply on
- Remove the empty keg to the designated area
Need a Quote?
Looking to get a free quotation?
Small Events We are industry leaders in supplying draft beer systems for parties & events. If you're having a house party, wedding or office knees up, we can supply you with everthing you need.
We use state of the art beer coolers, which means you will be pouring ice cold beer within 15 minutes of us installing our equipment. Find out more Self Service Tap Wall
Bar Hire Designed in house are tap walls have become a huge hit at events and short to long term installs a like. The units are self contained and can serve up to 4 different products for up to 500 pints per hour.
We stock reclaimed wood, white panel bars and grass or foliage look bars. The bars can also be branded on the front if you are looking to match theming or particular styled space. Find out more Drinks Taps
For Your Office Need to lift your working team spirit? Why not install a drinks tap in your office or communal area for social events to serve Beer, Prosecco & Cocktails on tap. br />
Since Covid, we have seen a sharp rise in clients looking for short to long term hire packages in order to offer social options for the staff in a safe work environment. We have packages to suit any length of hire period as well as equipment to suit most pre-existing furniture areas. Find out more